Top Ten Tuesday - Dynamic Duos in Books





I made this collage for my school's Dynamic Duo Spirit Day to encourage  kids to dress up!!! | School spirit week, Dynamic duo, Homecoming spirit  week

Today's TTT had me thinking as it was Dynamic Duos and often the first thing you think of is the best romantic couples but a Duo can be two great friends and once that was in my mind , I had a few up my sleeve. Here are my Top Ten Dynamic Duos.

TTT and other blogs can be found @ https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/


Myron and Win Are Back in Harlan Coben's Terrific New Thriller, Home -  Woman Around Town

1.  Myron Bolitar and Win - these two are unlikely friends but the best of mates and tbey solve mysteries together with Myron's skills and Win's charm and money. They are featured in Harlan Coben's mystery novels.


2. Ivan and Bob - I don't normally love animal stories, but this childhood story has stayed with me since I was younger and It is one of my favourite junior chapter books. Ivan is the Gorilla from the first book- The One and Only Ivan and Bob - is the dog who he meets in the first book and The One and Only Bob is the second book.

The One and Only Bob


3. Kendra Michaels and Adam Lynch - This duo are crime-fighters and have a Mentalist feel to it as Kendra Michaels is a consultant and Adam Lynch - a former intelligence officer/ FBI who has a rolex of contacts etc. They also have good chemistry. They are featured in the Kendra Michaels series by Iris Johansen.
The Best Books in Iris Johansen's Kendra Michaels Series, According to  Goodreads | Novel Suspects 
4. Charley Davidson and Dutch - Charley is a ghost-seeing Stephanie Plum type character and Dutch is the son of Satan . They have humour, sad moments and a great chemistry. The books are also quirky Paranormal/Urban Fantasy stories. They are featured in the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones.

Charley Davison series by Darynda Jones

5.  Aria and Ezra -  This is more a romance couple that I absolutely loved and was my favourite on Pretty Little Liars TV series and book series by Sara Shepard.

Will Ezra & Aria Get Married In 'Pretty Little Liars' 7A? Someone's Wedding  Will Happen


6. Paula and Bryan -  I had to chuck this one as I couldn't think of a more dynamic duo in any book series (just kidding), though we are pretty awesome. My best friend wrote a book series called Childhood Games and named a husband and wife duo in her fourth book "Tug of War" after me and my partner and used how everyday life and characteristics for the characters.
Tug of War (Childhood Games Book 4)

7.  Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles - This female dynamic duo feature in Tess Gerritsen's series Rizzoli and Isles , it was also a TV series. Jane Rizzoli plays a Detective and her best friend Maura Isles is the Coroner.

Rizzoli & Isles: Should They Be More Than BFFs? | WIRED

8. Sydney and Ridge - This couple are featured in Colleen Hoover's Maybe Someday series and have always stuck in my mind. What was awesome was they both loved music and Ridge was deaf but the pair just made things work and it was one of those books that made an impact. I read this book back in June 2014 and still memorable to this day.

Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1) 
 
9. Carson Ryder and Jeremy - not the perfect duo but this team works well and because of it , they can be in sync . Carson Ryder is a Detective and Jeremy is his brother who is a psychopath /criminal - This duo features in the series Carson Ryder by J.A Kerley.

Carson Ryder (13 book series) Kindle Edition 
 
 
 
 10. Archie Sheridan and Gretchen Lowell - Similar to JA Kerley's series , we have Chelsea Cain's Archie and Gretchen Series. Archie Sheridan is a detective and Gretchen Lowell is a serial killer known as The Lipstick Killer. These two have a chemistry/ potential romantic relationship but not. The chemistry and interaction between the pair made the series an awesome read.

The Complete Archie Sheridan and Gretchen Lowell Series by Chelsea Cain

 




Comments

  1. Oh, I love Rizolli and Isles! They are a great duo.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love Rizolli and Isles! Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.wordpress.com/2022/02/22/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-caused-heavy-emotions/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizolli and Isles is a great pick! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list of dynamic duos, and especially Aria and Ezra!

    Here is my TTT post: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-best-dynamic-duos/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid