We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop

Today's Friday , and it's that time of week again and once again , this week's question is such a hard one , so Im going to cheat and give my top 5 places and one of them is technically a TV Series though it has had books based on the show and the other was a book made into a series.

  1. Mystic Falls - I would love to visit Mystic Falls or even live there as I am a sucker for those small knit communities , I have always wanted to live in one and as you see my other options you will note that. ( From The Vampire Diaries - LJ Smith)
  2. Stars Hollow - Another nice small community and the people in this town seem really fun and I'd love to sit on one of their town meetings ( Gilmore Girls which was made into a TV Series and Books)
  3. Three Sisters Island - This is one of those small islands where you can get there by Ferry and again a small community, though this one has an aura of Magic . ( From The Three Sisters Series by Nora Roberts)
  4. Eastwick - Again it has that magical feel and Ive just finished watching Eastwick on TV and just read The Witches of Eastwick and the sequel The Widows of Eastwick. ( From The Eastwick Series by John Updike)
  5. Any Jane Austen related hotel or themed Bed and Breakfast - I am in love with anything Jane Austen and I love the stories where the Jane Austen fans go away on Austen retreats in this cosy Austen inspired motels etc , my favourite being from the story ( Austenland by Shannon Hale)


Comments

  1. Great choices - I love gilmore girls and think it would be awesome to spend a day there.

    New Follower here!

    My Answer: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-4-book-blogger-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stars Hollow and Mystic Falls do seem like fun! I love Gilmore Girls and I would totally like to share books with Rory!! Great choices :)

    Here's mine: http://peskypiksipesternomi.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystic Falls! I'd love to be there too and see Damon. :">

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading The Witches of Eastwick too. Not sure I would want to visit there mind you in case they put a spell on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Karen - I could imagine myself slipping nicely into their world with Daryl van Horne and Alexandra :) "My two fav characters".

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ IvaliceAlliance - Id be there for Damon as well , though Tyler Lockwood is also high on my list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you can't narrow them down, just share more worlds! :) I wouldn't mind visiting Eastwick, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhh great answer! I would love to live in Stars Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this list. I'd love to go to Mystic Falls (the TV version, anyway). I wish my town was as tight knit as MF!

    Have a great weekend!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of them would be fantastic :)
    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!
    My mother and I both love Gilmore Girls! Its something we watch and it brings us closer!
    ~Happy Reading!~
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Bookaddict - Thats the same with my friend and her daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid