We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop :)


I haven't done the Hop in a couple of weeks , mainly because I was blankity blank when it came to figuring out a well structured answer :).
Today's Question is an interesting one as I come across so many wonderful blogs and alot of the blogs are people I wouldn't mind meeting as we just seem on webpages - the perfect reading matches. I have two that I will list with today's answer.


"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

I have three  main book blogs that I love to follow and have had conversations with all three site bloggers , and its just so hard to narrow it down to one , so here we go and each has their own reasons and are not any in particular order.

1) Brandi - from www.bkwalkerbooks.weebly.com - I have written book reviews for Brandi and participated in her runnings of Virtual Book Tours for over a year now and we have had daily communication via email and it would be awesome to meet each other and catch up properly as I live in Nz and she in the States.

2) Joy Tamsin David from Edgy Inspy Romance - http://www.edgyinspirationalromance.com/  I would love to meet Joy as we would have so much fun swapping Christian authors and discussing other books and it would be great to have somebody who I could talk godly with in face to face rather than online and of course we both love Edgy christian Romance novels and are both frequent viewers of each other's blogs.

3) Shannon, Stacey and Nancy from http://www.girlsinthestacks.com/ - I think that I could fit nicely into their trio and we could make it a quartet , we talk and discuss books on facebook etc.


Comments

  1. That is nice, It's always fun to meet friends who share the same interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce!! I had a hard time narrowing it down too:))

    Thanx for the follow and I'm a new follower too!

    check out mine @:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for visiting me at Hands and Home! I am now following you back - what an absolutely beautiful blog layout. The one thing that I love about blogging is to meet such wonderful new booking people, but it would be nice to meet them "in real life" wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Proud Book Nerd. I'm following you now, too! :-)

    I think it's awesome you're in NZ. I'd love to go there sometime. I hear it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meeting with people isn't my thing so I'm just more than happy following...which I am as of now!
    Marc

    bookmarcblogpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

    I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

    Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. These people sound great! I love your blog. Im a new follower! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid