The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting

The Body Finder

Death - one's life does not just finish when they are pronounced dead, for those who die of unnatural causes -they leave an echo , a calling for those to come and find them -to lay them to rest.

Review : The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting - 2010

Depending on who you ask, what I have can be considered a gift or a curse , Violet for as long as she can remember has the gift to find dead people. When Violet turns 16 , she is torn between her two lives as she has started to develop feelings for her best friend Jay whom now has all the girls fawning over him and a serial killer is terrorizing her town. After Violet finds the first two bodies, nobody thinks a thing until she begins to come hot on the killer's trail. Desperate to kill again and silence Violet, the killer comes after her . Can Violet escape the killer or will she be the next on his list of victims ? Can Violet and Jay get their act together and proclaim their love for each other before it's too late for either of them ?.
This book is full of twists and turns and in parts will have you jumping out of your seat and wanting to quickly turn the next page. The second to last chapter in particular had my heart jumping and a OMG moment and then in the last chapter I was relieved to see that what I had happen in my mind didn't end up happening on the pages.

As Melissa Marr quotes and I have to agree "The intensity of the romance and mystery in the Body Finder had me trying to figure out whether as I turned the pages to hold my breath or scream".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid