- Batman ( Bruce Wayne) and Robin : The Classic Superhero Team .
- Tuck and Winnie from Tuck Everlasting - Though it was for a short while, they made a truly amazing pair.
- Cinderella and Prince Charming : It shows that we all have somewhere a Prince Charming
- Clark Kent ( Superman) and Lois Lane : Another favourite superhero coupling :)
- Bella Swan and Edward Cullen from Twilight Saga - Im always glad she chose Edward over Jacob.
- Michael and Jane from Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson - One of my most magical book characters coupling, a true romance.
- Romeo and Juliet - Who can top the first ever Shakespearian star-crossed Lovers.
- Booth and Bones - Bones by Kathy Reichs - Technically this is actually a TV Series based on the books but I love the romantic tinglings between these two.
- Alex and Rosie from Cecelia Ahern's book Where rainbows End - A tale of years of love that could never actually happen. Two soulmates destined to be together.
- Serena Van Der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey - Gossip Girl - I chose this one as I do love the TV Series better than the books but these two as a couple while it lasted were great, this is till they became step -siblings
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday : Ten Dynamic Duos
Today's Top Ten Tuesday Question is your favourite Top Ten Dynamic Duo's and This I found hard :) Here's what I came up with :