Book Blogger Appreciation Week Draws to an End.................


As Book Blogger Appreciation Week Draws near to the End , I want to say a huge Shout Out to all the awesome Blogs out there and that I follow roughly 1000+ or so Google Reader tells me Blogs and though I do not visit and comment on them individually I do like to have a quick browse through the reviews they have done , the Memes ( thats a funny word) that they have participated in and enter contests to win more books as my motto is "you can never have enough books in the world".

Today's Question

We want to hear all about your FUTURE treasures.  We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year! ( Kind of Like a New Year Resolution only in September)

Today's Answer :

In the following year to come , the following are things that I A) Want to Achieve or B) Things I want to aim to do and provide all my fabulous readers out there .

*I want to reach 100 + Followers
*I want to have a continuing growing flow of authors wanting their books to be reviewed
* I aim to participate in Book Challenges for 2011
* I aim to continue to improve my Blog
* I aim to come up with some funky and different ideas for my Blog
* To Try and read a book a day , though in saying that In Eight months I have read 300+ books so far this year.
*Meet some awesome new people and follow more fantastico blogs
*Participate in more different weekly memes "I love that word".
* Participate next year in Blogfest , BlogMania and BBAW.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid