Wer'e Doing the Book Blogger Hop - 24/9/2010


Welcome All New and Existing Followers to this week's Book Blogger Hop.
Brought to you by Crazy-For-Books.Com

Today's Question Is:

When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

                                                                  Today's Answer :

I write book reviews when I have finished the entire book as once I get stuck into a book , I don't wanna put it down. In saying that , I do however sometimes once I have finished a book when writing the review , give it a flick through for a refresh and if their is an important quote,poem or excerpt in the book. I mark/write it down for later so I don't forget that I want to add that item to the review.

                                                            Question For Blog Hoppers:

What Book Series are you hanging out to read the next one of ? Let us know your favourite series and who knows you might see them read and reviewed later on the site :)

Comments

  1. Hi-I am a follower of your blog and am just hopping by to say hello-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    I also like to have the book I'm reviewing while writing. I put markings and notes when reading so I can use it later. :) My memory is not that good. hehe.

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I am follower 101!

    Congrats on cracking to 100 mark.

    As for your question... I can't wait till March next year when Iron Crowned (the third book of the Dark Swan Series by Richelle Mead) is released. I read the first two books earlier in the year and nearly cried when I realised I would have to wait so long to real the next book.

    Chazz
    http:chazzhart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Happy Friday!

    I'm stopping by to say hello on Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. TGIF!!

    Have a awesome weekend!

    I'm an old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid