We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop :)

Welcome to this Friday's Book Blogger Hop where we answer questions and visit other sites leaving trails of comments like breadcrumbs.

Today's Question is :

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

Review : The Last Letter from your Lover - Jojo Moyes - 2010


Love letters are a thing of the past with technology evolving. However Jojo Moyes has created the most heartfelt and heartwarming book that every girl who has even an ounce of romanticism will thoroughly enjoy reading. Prior to this book, I hadn't read anything of Jojo Moyes as they never really attracted me "screaming read me, read me". From the front cover and the blurb of this book , it was like I was drawn to it "a book that I have added to one of my favourite reads". This book is perfect for anyone who has read "PS I Love You" by Cecilia Ahern.

Ellie is a modern 21st century girl who works at her local newspaper and is having a relationship with a married man , her relationship communication these days consist of textes and IM's. When her newspaper are having a commemorative issue ,Ellie is sentenced to scour the archives for items to use . While searching the archives , she comes across love letters that were written from 1960-1964.

Reading these letters, brings a tear to her eye and pulls at her heartstrings. Ellie decides to go on a mission to find the original owners of the letters-the To and The From.

What follows is one reporter's mission to find true love and bring two people whom loved and lost those many years ago.

In many ways this book also reminded me a lot of the recent movie "Dear Juliet" , starring Chris Egan and Amanda Seyfried.
The Last Letter from Your Lover


Question For Readers :

What is your favourite book that you have read in the last Three months and what book would you rave to everybody to read ?

Come Join my Blog and I will Follow Yours :)

Comments

  1. Visiting from the bloghop. Thanks for sharing your review, Ive added it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I like your blog, Im a new follower. good review, Phantom

    booksarelikepeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by! The Last Letter from Your Lover sounds like a cute read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

    I recently read and totally loved Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts series. Definitely worth checking out if you are a fun of dark Urban Fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    In the last three months, I think my favourite book was Tiger Moon by Antonia Michaelis... but My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for stopping by , @Marg- I have a few of Stacia Kane's on my TBR Pile and I love dark Urban Fantasy . @La Coccinelle. Will have to check out Tiger Moon. I enjoyed My Name is Memory , did you know it is being made into a film . If you enjoyed My name is Memory, check out The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the Hop. I've read PS I Love You and loved it so I might look into this one! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! I think your site is really interesting. I'm currently a teacher, but I'm also looking for a library job now! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite book from the last three months is Empire of Night. It was just a great addition to its series!

    ~Brooke,
    http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great day :)


    Danielle @
    everylastpage.blogspot.com
    danielledorewriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hia, am liking your blog (will add to m google reader). I like the little summery bits you have at the start of reviews, they give you an instant idea of whether the book might appeal to you or not.

    That book does sound like Letters to Juliet (which actually is a book too, it's on my wishlist).

    My favourite book from the last 3 months is The Elegance of the Hedgehog, I basically ordered everyone to read it in my review! (which you can read on my blog).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid