In My Mailbox - What I recieved This Week :)

Hey all, I haven't done a What's In My Mailbox for a While , So Here's a snippet of What I recieved this week in the post :). What's In My Mailbox is taken from http://www.thestorysiren.com/ you can find more details there.

Purchased

1) Beastly - Alex Flinn- The movie tie-in cover
2)Immortal Remains - Rook Hastings - Whitcoulls were having a big sale so I got it for half-price which was about 7.50 instead of $17.00.

The B&B Media Group:

They do Christian Fiction and Non-Fiction Books

  1. Revise Us Again - Living from a renewed Christian Script - Frank Viola
  2. In Grandma's Attic and More Stories from Grandma's Attic - Arleta Richardson
  3. The Fitting Room - Putting on the Character of Christ - Kelly Minter
  4. Thats When I Talk to God - Pic Book from Dan and Ali Morrow
Harper Collins NZ

  1. My Dear, I wanted to Tell You - Louisa Young
  2. Sweet Valley High Confidential - Ten Years Later - Francine Pascal
Shadow Mountain Publishers, Utah

Books #1 and #2 of the Hourglass Door Series ( The Hourglass Door and The Golden Spiral) by Lisa Mangum

Virginia Press :

Chicklit and Postfeminism - Stephanie Harzewski.

Comments

  1. Hey, thanks for following me, I appreciate it! :)

    Your IMM is quite different from mine, the only book in yours that rings a bell is "Beastly". I hear it is very good :)

    Best, Nickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of great books this week! I really enjoyed Beastly, and I hope you do too! I'm going to check out the other books you've listed. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have some great books to read this week! I've been meaning to read Beastly for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting! I am following you back! I am so excited for Sweet Valley High! I haven't bought it yet, but I will! Enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! Hope you enjoy all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for stopping by. I've followed you back.

    Beastly looks good. I've been trying to get my hands on it for a while. But seems like it's OOS in most of the bookstores here.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid