Top Ten Christian Fiction Novels


I was thinking when I wrote the review for The LightKeeper's Ball about putting together a list of my Top Ten Christian Fiction Novels.

  1. Unlocked - Karen KingsburyUnlocked
  2. Divine - Karen KingsburyDivine
  3. The Scarlet Thread - Francine Rivers Scarlet Thread, The
  4. Finding Alice - Melody CarlsonFinding Alice
  5. Crystal Lies - Melody CarlsonCrystal Lies
  6. The Reluctant Prophet - Nancy Rue The Reluctant Prophet: A Novel (The Reluctant Prophet Series)
  7. The Gifted Sophomores - Terri Blackstock The Gifted Sophomores
  8. The Kanner Lake Series - Brandilyn Collins e.g Crimson EveCrimson Eve
  9. The LightKeeper's Ball - Colleen Coble The Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)
  10. The True Colours Series - Melody Carlson e.g Deep Green : Color Me Jealous. Deep Green: Color Me Jealous (TrueColors Series #2)

Comments

  1. I love seeing top ten lists! I haven't read any of the books on your list but I do have The Lightkeeper's Ball sitting in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list. I haven't read any of them. what have I been doing?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid