We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop

Today's Book Blogger Hop is also the day we celebrate Good Friday as we prepare for our Easter Weekend, though what suxs is the fact that I have to work tomorrow, so for me I miss out on the lovely four day weekend.

Today's Question Is :

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author ?

Today's Answer Is :

My answer for this week's book blogger hop is one word that can be repeated over and over again , YES, YES, YES. Whether it be a book that I enjoy e.g if it is part of a series that I was unaware existed , I just have to have the rest of them and if that book happened to be Book #2 I would re-read it. For me, I am a certified Book-a-holic and you can guarantee that every one of my favourite authors I have read their books -every single one of them . Though as I read alot , it also means that I have to get out new authors and try them , which means that the Phantom Paragrapher's reading list is never-ending as I discover more new authors and I feel this urge to read everything else by them . An example looking at my current library pile.
I have just read Last Night @ Chateau Marmot by Lauren Weisberger , this is her 4th book and I have read the previous three  and the book I read today Allison Pittman , I read one of hers a while back. I also have in my pile , a Harlan Coben book "Back Spin" which I actually thought I had read all of his books but discovered that this is one I missed , I have James Patterson's book Tick Tock, I have read every single book of his , I have Lisa Jackson's latest Devious - because Ive read all her books, Because I enjoyed The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton - I have her new novel "The Four Mrs Bradwells" , Due to reading all of Ken Bruen's Books I have his latest "The Devil" , Lisa Wingate - Ive read Summer Kitchen , so I got out Larkspur Cove , Ived Read The Sugar Queen , The Girl who Chased the Moon and Garden Spells - so it made sense to get Sarah Addison Allen's latest "The PeachKeepers Daughter" , I am a huge fan of Melody Carlson and my last book on my library pile is Book #4 in her On The Runway series. So readers of The Phantom Paragrapher - I am a Chronic Author Book Stalker LOL :)



Comments

  1. Hi
    Just hopping by and following through. I tend to get a bit obsessed when I find an author I like


    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I definitely read other series books. Usually I just find books that are by the same author.

    ~Happy Blogging!~
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background. It's so purdy! I love discovering new authors, especially if they have written a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm positive every author out there is thankful for readers like us who know no bounds when seeking more of their work. I've gone to second-hand book stores, book swaps, the library, new bookstores and friends when in search of particular authors' works. Thanks for the visit today! I am an old follower. (figuritively)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE finding new books from authors I love.
    Just hopping through.
    Coreena

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You have Rainbow Bright! I forgot about that cartoon. The horse's name was Sunriser, right? I loved all the colors in that cartoon. That brings back so many memories!

    Thanks for stopping by Bookin' It Reviews. I am a new follower! I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful weekend!

    Talina
    www.bookinitreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I see nothing wrong with being a book stalker lol, I have to say that I do it a lot because you never know what you might be missing out on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you--I always try to purchase an author's backlist if it is available! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm an old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid