Top Ten Tuesday " Books we want to see as Films "

Today's Top Ten is Books we want to see as Films and Pray thy directors don't butcher them LOL :)

  1. Promise Me - Richard Paul Evans - This book is a mix between Time Traveller's wife and The Lake House starring Keanu Reeves
  2. The Sweet By and By - Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck. - I can totally see Drew Barrymore in this film.
  3. The Hate List - Jennifer Brown. - This could go two ways and be made like a documentary.
  4. XVI - Julia Karr - This would be like a modern teen version of Margaret Atwood's The Hamdmaids Tale.
  5. The Unidentifed - Rae Mariz - Another great dystopian novel , that seems a bit like Gossip Girl but in a new world society.
  6. The Goddess Summoning Series - PC Cast - A fun modern world meets mythological times.
  7. Chelsea Cain's Archie and Gretchen Series (4 Books) - Just to see how well the mystery and pyschological aspect of the book plays out and oh to see Susan's funky hair colours on the screen.
  8. The Reluctant Prophet - Nancy Rue= This would be a fun christian film to watch as it would be The Redemption of Sarah Cain crossed with The Ultimate Gift.
  9. Married with Zombies - Jesse Peterson - It looks like a fun romantic comedy with Zombies. Zombieland crossed with He's just not that into you.
  10. The Gifted Sophomores - Terri Blackstock - Again , this would make an amazing Christian Teen Movie.

Comments

  1. I like your list, and I love that you also "see" certain people play certain characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recommending The Hate List on my blog! Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans seems interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books, but Promise Me sounds very "promising!" I recently watched The Time Traveler's Wife, so I could go with seeing something like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see the first Gretchen novel made into a movie. It'd be different from the usual cop/serial killer movies

    ReplyDelete
  5. XVI would really make an exciting movies, and while I have yet to read The Hater's List I think from what I have heard it too would be ripe for a movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope, hope, hope that no one I know ends up married to a vampire or a zombie. It's hard enough to be married to a human male.

    Here's my post for today's Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you went even further in finding certain people to play characters! :) I really need to read the Goddess Summoning series. Thanks for stopping by, and old follower here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PC Cast series sounds really good to me, I love mythology so this is something I will definitely check out :)

    New Follower!
    Evie@Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just added XVI to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I have some reading to do, most of these I'm unfamiliar with. I would love to see the Shannara series by Terry Brooks made into a movie/movies. I heard a rumor it might be in the works but that was a long time ago. Haven't heard anything since :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to check out #4 and 5 since I love dystopia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, now I know I have my work cut out for me. I don't recognize any books on the list except for the Hate List. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to read Married With Zombies. That just sounds awesome ;)

    I'm following.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't read any of these, but some of them sound really interesting and I like that you already started dream-casting them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid