Review: Handle With Prayer - Charles Stanley



Are you interested in learning more about the power of prayer ?


Handle with Prayer: Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living

Review: Handle With Prayer - Charles Stanley - March 2011

Are you wanting to get deeper into the word of prayer and learn to unwrap God's strength and power by praying. As I was searching for a picture of the cover , I noticed that in February 1992 when I was five years old , Charles Stanley wrote a book called Handle With Prayer - reading this one and the blurb of the previous , I figured that this new edition must be an updated and more up with the play as the one written those many moons ago. For me, personally I find Prayer quite a challenge as I can pray for myself silently for protection , pray to keep others safe and those other everyday prayers like "Dear Lord, please find us a carpark" when you enter the shopping mall and its so busy. However, Prayer is actually something much deeper than that , it is something that Jesus used and there have been other accounts by everyday people to make miracles happen , people raise from the dead , others have sickness healed that may never have been healed.  Prayer is essential to us all as Christians and believers, as without prayer we do not have the connection we require from God.
Handle with Prayer - Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living will teach you as a study guide how to pray with an authority, how to recieve answers to prayer, how to pray in God's will and not our own, the answer to one of the world's most popular and asked question - Why does my prayers go unanswered and one that I always find difficult as Im worried I'm going to say the wrong words - how to pray for others.
Handle with Prayer is the perfect study guide that can be used as a Small Group programme or in a seminar/sermon on how to teach others to pray in God's name and in his will.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid