It's that time again, sometimes I do the Crazy-for-books Book Blogger Hop and I alternate or if I'm in the mood, I'll do both and even add in the Follow Friday. However this weeks Book Blogger Hop question was one that I didn't have an answer too.
For all those who have followed me on the R18 Book Blogger Hop, I'm sure you will notice that my site is different and please comment as I changed it on Tuesday.
For those wanting links to all my R18 Books click on
http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/search/label/Erotica%20Fiction and that will take you right to all the reviews on my site in that R18 Genre.
Today's question is Where Do you like to read ?
I answered this question similar title but the one I did was Top 10 Favourite/Cosiest Places to read and heres what I wrote down :
- My Bedroom - A nice quiet place to read , well sometimes when I don't get disturbed.
- The Trampoline - On a nice hot day , its really nice to read on the tramp , the sun shining.
- The Park - Every now and again on the rare occasions , I visit the park and sometimes read under the trees in the fresh air.
- At Work - Curled up on my breaks in the staffroom with a good book
- Outside work on a bench- If its a nice day and too nice to sit inside and eat lunch, I take my book and read outside in the sun
- On the Bus- As I don't drive, its always good to take a book on the bus to read , makes the journeys go faster.
- In front of a blazing fireplace wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and snowing out the window - Not that it snows in New Zealand or actually gets to this cold, but this is one of my Reading Fantasies.
- In a nice bubble bath , book in one hand , wine or sparkling grape juice in the other , candles - the whole nine yards- Another one of my reading fantasies - when I buy my first house , Im going to make sure it has a nice sized bath area