The 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag-A-Long


It's that time again, sometimes I do the Crazy-for-books Book Blogger Hop and I alternate or if I'm in the mood, I'll do both and even add in the Follow Friday. However this weeks Book Blogger Hop question was one that I didn't have an answer too.
For all those who have followed me on the R18 Book Blogger Hop, I'm sure you will notice that my site is different and please comment as I changed it on Tuesday.
For those wanting links to all my R18 Books click on
http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/search/label/Erotica%20Fiction and that will take you right to all the reviews on my site in that R18 Genre.

Today's question is Where Do you like to read ?
 I answered this question similar title but the one I did was Top 10 Favourite/Cosiest Places to read and heres what I wrote down :

  1. My Bedroom - A nice quiet place to read , well sometimes when I don't get disturbed.
  2. The Trampoline - On a nice hot day , its really nice to read on the tramp , the sun shining.
  3. The Park - Every now and again on the rare occasions , I visit the park and sometimes read under the trees in the fresh air.
  4. At Work - Curled up on my breaks in the staffroom with a good book
  5. Outside work on a bench- If its a nice day and too nice to sit inside and eat lunch, I take my book and read outside in the sun
  6. On the Bus- As I don't drive, its always good to take a book on the bus to read , makes the journeys go faster.
  7. In front of a blazing fireplace wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and snowing out the window - Not that it snows in New Zealand or actually gets to this cold, but this is one of my Reading Fantasies.
  8. In a nice bubble bath , book in one hand , wine or sparkling grape juice in the other , candles - the whole nine yards- Another one of my reading fantasies - when I buy my first house , Im going to make sure it has a nice sized bath area

Comments

  1. Hello,

    Just stopping by from the 18 en over tag along. Have a great weekend

    Bookgirl ( My Book Addiction )
    old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Oh yay another NZ blogger! Woop. I live in Auckland btw :) Sooo, you can pretty much read everywhere huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have so many reading spots!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there new follower. Thanks for stopping by. I love all your reading spots. I miss reading outside with the warm sun. I can not wait for it to get warm here.

    Have a Great Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower stopping by the Friday Tagalong..wow that's a pretty long list of places to read, I can read just about anywhere too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love #7, it's one of my reading fantasies too. I wish I had a trampoline to read on! Sounds nice.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid