Top Five Sunday : Favourite Character Names

top 5 sundays vertical image 2011

I've decided to add this Meme to my list of things so Today's Top Five question is Top Five Book Character Names.
It is hosted by Larissa at http://www.larissaslife.com/

  1. Adrian and Dimitri - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  2. Michael - Sundays at Tiffany's - James Patterson
  3. Damon - Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
  4. Edward, Jacob, Jasper and Riley - Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
  5. Elena - Vampire Diaries - LJ Smith.

Comments

  1. Great choises.
    I totaly forgot about a few of them :O.

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following yours now, and I just wanted to say: I LOVE the name Damon, as well (and absolutely adore the character, both in the books and as portrayed by the lovely Ian Somerhalder on The Vampire Diaries the show.)

    Anyway, hi, and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choices!! =D

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid