Review: My Dog, My Cat -Ashlee Fletcher



Wanting to teach your baby / toddler to read ?


Review : My Dog, My Cat - Ashlee Fletcher - August 2011

As a Childrens and Teens Librarian by day, It is part of my job to run a Toddler Time for 0-4 yr olds . I run it every Wednesday for 1/2 hr and contains stories, songs and rhymes. This book by Ashlee Fletcher is the perfect story to read as every child has at least either a pet cat or pet dog. It is an illustrated guide and describes each page with pictures the differences between dogs and cats . It also contains no words , so it can be interpreted and read however you want to and in whatever detail/level your child is at.
This was provided as a review copy from Netgalley.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid