Review: Heartless - Episode #1 - J. Sterling



Heartless: Episode 1 (Heartless, #1)


Review: Heartless - Episode #1 - J. Sterling - October 2014

I decided that this year I was going to go through my Kindle e-books and read ones that I have had sitting on there for years. I scrolled through and came to Heartless by J. Sterling. I knew this was going to be a quick read as it's part of a three episode serial.  This book started with Elizabeth Lyons finding her boyfriend cheating on her with her roommate at the time. Of course, the guy Ben was a jerk and made it like it was Elizabeth's fault as she was ambitious and heartless, and no guy liked that.  Fast forward eight years and Elizabeth is still a hardworking female, and she has made a name for herself in the production business which for females is hard including a young one like herself. She is awarded the honor of being one of the Thirty under thirty to look out for and heads to a party where she meets Daniel Alexander. He wants her, and she doesn't want the hassle of a relationship. Can Daniel find his romance bone to woo Elizabeth as she's not like the ones he has had before and will drop her panties on the first date?  I liked the start of this serial and found myself really getting into the story and was sad when it ended but happy since I had the next two on my Kindle already to move onto.  One of the best romance serials I have ever read. Definitely worth the read.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid