Too Much to Ask with Kim Upstone

Readers Circle around as today's authoress Kim Upstone talks to us about how to stop that lost feeling in our lives and for those who have ever wished you could create a balance life where happiness, love and gratitude are your constant companion. She lets us into her world to help celebrate the release of her book
" All I want is Everything".

Author's Bio :



I am one of 9 children born to a business entrepreneur father (still living) and a housewife (deceased). I've been married 32 years to my husband Doug who is a sports writer. I have 2 children Melissa who lives in Hawaii and Brent who is married and lives in Tempe, AZ and his wife and they are expecting their first child Grace in August. My husband and I care for my sister Debbie(who is 5 years older than I) she has special needs and of course we have Frank our 4 year old cocker spaniel! (he's in one of the pics I attached for your amusement) We moved to AZ 7 years ago to get away from the cold.

Kim Upstone is the owner of A New Day A New Vision which is not only the name of her company, but her life philosophy. Kim believes that each new day we can create a new vision for ourselves, home and environment. As an author, motivational speaker and intuitive designer she resides with her family in Scottsdale, Arizona. With a background in interior design and interest into the effects of environment upon individuals. Accreditation in staging and feng shui soon followed, in addition to study in the field of neuro- architecture. Her first book Step by Step To Sold and Feng Shui to Sell are reflections of those principals. Created as guide for home sellers looking to prepare their home by combining Feng Shui and Staging techniques.Feng Shui for Special Needs, her second book, is given out as a free ebook for people with life and learning challenges. Based on her own personal experience, and working with special needs children and adults to make enhancements to their environments all in an effort to allow them to flourish.

Her new book All I Want Is Everything released in December 2009 is drawn from her life's journey of searching how to find her everything and learning to dance in the storm. All I Want Is Everything is a guide to help women reclaim happiness and peace in the search for their everything.

Website : www.anewdayanewvision.com

Book Sypnosis :


All I Want Is Everything by Kim Upstone

"I had allowed the river to take me. And so it was that I was lost. In that one moment the realization that with all I had, I was missing something in my life. What was the missing piece? I was on a swift moving river with no oars. I felt alone yet surrounded by people, unconnected and lost and asking myself how did I get to this place in my life. And even though I was asking the question in my head, my heart knew what I had done, I had let the river take me where it chose. All I wanted from my life was everything, but what was this everything that I wanted?"

What followed is the journey of many years. What I have created for you is a book of wonderful discovery and steps for you to follow to regain control of your life and spirit. To find joy, love and peace no matter the circumstances. We need to learn to dance in the rain because if we don’t learn that valuable lesson we will always be waiting for the storm to pass.

All I Want Is Everything is a map for anyone who feels lost and in need of direction in their life. It is the map I followed to find peace, joy and fulfillment in my life. Something I want everyone to find in his or her life and by following the path I have created for you, you will get to your destination faster than trying to find your way through the forest alone.

"There are two primary choices in life;
To accept conditions as they exist,
Or accept responsibility for changing them."
– Denis Waitley

Decide to make those changes today to find lasting peace and happiness.
My hope is for you to live everyday with love, grace and gratitude. Namaste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid