VBT# Life on the Edge - Jennifer Comeaux

 


Today's VBT# stop is a review of Jennifer Comeaux's book "Life on the Edge" - the first book in her Edge series.
 
Review: Life on the Edge - Book #1 Edge Series - Jennifer Comeaux - January 2012

I find it interesting when you have a book sitting on your Ipad to read for so long and then you forget about it till something prompts you to finally read it. For me , that was Jennifer's book "Life on the Edge" as I have had it since it was released on my Kindle but for some reason I just hadn't got around to finishing it and then I was prompted by the tour to read and review it. So I dug out my Kindle App and searched for the book and got stuck into it. Reading it , it reminded me of a movie plot line that I think I watched in one of those Ice Skating movies I love so much as I have seen them all from The Cutting Edge Quartets to The Ice Princess and Ice Castles.  Life on the Edge is the story of Emily who is a champion ice-skater who starts to develop feelings for her coach Sergio. The pair know that what they are doing isn't right and could cost them both their careers - hers as a champion Olympic Ice-skater and his as a Coach. So begins an on/off secret romance . What will happen though when the pair are found out and secrets from Sergio's past in Russia come back to threaten their relationship ? 
Life on the Edge is a contemporary Romeo and Juliet story where instead of Verona it is the Ice Skating Rink.
I look forward to reading the next two books in the Edge Series = The Edge of the Past and Reaching for the Edge .


 
 

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for being part of the tour and for the great review!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid