Review: First Love - James Patterson and Emily Raymond




Review: First Love - James Patterson and Emily Raymond - December 2013

One of my all-time favourite authors is James Patterson and as this is the case, I am destined to try read every single book he releases. Some I have loved, others I have tried to read but could not get too. Some I loved so much, others I have just liked. As I am currently like many others going through that trend of New Adult books, I was quite excited when I saw that James Patterson and Emily Raymond had released an New Adult novel. I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to find between the covers, but I was excited to read it anyway. What I found was the story of two teens - Axi and Robinson . Axi has always been a good girl, following the rules until one day she realises that enough is enough and she must escape her hometown. The thing is she can't do it without her best friend Robinson , who has some ideas of his own on how to get around . First Love is a full-on and often emotional bumpy journey of two teens trying to find their way in the world as well as discovering what the other means to each other. First Love is a cross between Bonnie and Clyde and The Fault in Our Stars . In a way , First Love reminded me of The Fault in Our Stars - so readers if you loved The Fault in Our Stars , then it will pay to check out James Patterson and Emily Raymond's new book "First Love".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid