Review: 1st Case - James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts

James Patterson – About James | James Patterson

1st Case

Reveiw: 1st Case - James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts - July 2020
Lately, I have been in a bit of a reading slump as nothing seems to be grabbing me and also when it comes to releases with James Patterson - I'm either hitting the spot or it turns to be a DNF /Miss. I was in two minds when I started the 1st Case as Chris Tebbetts is a new author whom I haven't read. I ended up enjoying 1st Case as we meet genius Angela Hoots who has been just kicked out of MIT - two months into the program and now she has been offered an internship with the FBI via her mentor Eva.  The FBI needs someone who is well versed in the art of technology and hacking as their new cases are leaving them baffled. This is Angela's element, however, what happens when she starts to get close to the killer and he decides to play a game of Cat and Mouse with her loved ones? This side of emotions is what gets Angela into trouble as she goes in hot and fast . 1st Case is a little slow at first but you find yourself getting hooked to the story. After finishing it, I did go onto Fantastic Fiction but it looked as if this was standalone. I am hoping due to the way it did finish that we may at a later date see this a new series as I would love to see the Angela Hoots and Billy Kilbride storyline develop and also Angela grow as a character in the FBI.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid