Review: Books, Blogs and Reality - Ryan Ringbloom


 

Review: Books , Blogs and Reality - Ryan Ringbloom - October 2014

Have you ever read a book that has reflected your actual life and as you read through it , you are like OMG I do that and that is so true and you can relate to the whole story. For me , that was Books, Blogs and Reality by Ryan Ringbloom. As a fellow book blogger, I have found that I have made so many facebook friends whom I can chat about anything with not just books but that's how we met. More often than not, I also find myself talking to them more than my "real" friends . This book introduces us to four book blogger friends who love romance reads - all sorts of romance and they chat about the books they have read, rate them and write their reviews which some are featured in the book. As well as their book chatting, we read about their "real lives" and how they have incorporated what they have read into their reality and discovered that reality is not like life in books. We have Brooke who has an office romance with her boss , only to discover that forbidden romances aren't what they are cracked up to be and that more often than not - feelings do get hurt and they don't end well. Rachel has always been a fan of the BDSM type novel and the sluttier and sexier the better, so when she adds that element to her romance - she discovers it's not like in the books and leads more to pain than pleasure.  Jess is in love with bad boy player Riley, who sleeps around but can she make him fall in love with her and will he stop his player ways to be with her just like what happens in the majority of New Adult novels or will she discover that it only happens between the pages ? Last ,but not least Lisa - she got married straight out of high school and now she is wondering whether she did the right thing as the spark between her marriage has disappeared and her old what if ?? flame has gotten back in contact ?
This is one of those books where you have to read it if you love Books and Blogs as you won't be disappointed and readers this is one of my choice for the Best Books of 2014.






Comments

  1. Thank you so much! This review is making me want to jump up and down! I love when someone reads one of my stories and they can relate to it. BBR was definitely inspired by my online friends. People whom I've never met in person but can't picture a day going by without talking to them.
    Thanks again for reading and this amazing review! I will be smiling all week long!
    Love, Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid