Review: Musings of a Gossip Queen - Victoria Bright

Image result for Hot Topic

Image result for Laptop Blog

Musings of a Gossip Queen

Review: Musings of a Gossip Queen - Book #1 Musings - Victoria Bright - January 2018




As a blogger myself, I think the majority of writers dreams are to write for a gossip magazine as you are constantly exposed to the world of celebrities and drama-filled lives. When I saw this book, I knew I wanted to read it as I love books about other journalists and columnists. For me, growing up this was always one of my dream jobs.  Musings of a Gossip Queen introduces us to Blake Spencer aka Carolina to her model roommate Taylor. Blake has been picked up by Hot Topic magazine after they discovered her Tumblr Gossip Blog.  Only being there a week it seems that Blake has found her calling as she is pulling out great pieces, getting high numbers and has already scored a big celebrity interview. However, the job isn't always rosy for Blake as the Creative Director Madison is feeling threatened by Blake and will go to lengths to sabotage her career. During the book, we have two blogs being posted on - Blake Unfiltered which is Blake's private diary blog and her Hot Topic account. What will happen though when Blake's private blog is released to the world? Has she blown her chance at being a Gossip Queen once again as it seems history has repeated itself and obviously she never learned the first time?  I wasn't 100% keen on the ending of this book, but I did like it that she wasn't completely abandoned.
For fans of Gossip Blogs and Tabloids, check out Victoria Bright's Musings of a Gossip Queen. A New Adult Chick Lit novel.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid