Review: Amnesia - Cambria Hebert



Amnesia (Amnesia, #1)

Review: Amnesia - Book #1 Amnesia Series - Cambria Hebert - June 2017

Eddie looks out at the ocean and yearns for something that we don't know yet,  then one day a woman washes up on shore and Eddie saves her. Fast forward the woman has awoken from her coma and had Amnesia. Not knowing her name, she calls herself Amnesia. I loved this part as I found it quite quirky. Later on, it turns out that Eddie might know who she is but that the person he thinks it is, has been missing for over a decade. This got me hooked on where has she been all this time, and HELLO, the island is a small place. I do have to admit the part where she had been supposed all these years annoyed me as I said it's a small place and you think that the police etc. would have done a more thorough look for her. They must have noticed some suspicious things with the old lady from Rumour Island over the decade, maybe like added food to her bill, women items. The book ended on a small cliffhanger which now I can't wait to read Book #2 Amnesty. Overall, I was drawn to this book as it was written by Cambria Hebert who in the past year I read and absolutely loved her #Hashtag series and the fact the character had Amnesia and a mystery surrounding her which is clickbait for me as I love anything to do with the amnesia storyline.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid