Review: Snakes and Ladders - Sean Slater
It's time for serial killer time to strike again with Sean Slater's new Detective Jacob Striker novel out titled with the same name as a popular children's game "Snakes and Ladders". Review: Snakes and Ladders - Detective Jacob Striker Book #2 - Sean Slater - March 2012 It's amazing how much a cover can get you to read a book and then you discover, well I actually like this author as I picked up Sean Slater's first book "The Survivor" due to the fact that the cover had a hockey mask and reminded me of Friday the 13th and I really enjoyed the novel as well as the fact it was a school shooting which for some reason I enjoy reading about as it fascinates me ( just to add - I'm not pyschotic LOL) . When I discovered Sean Slater had a new one coming out, I picked it up and was again fascinated and drawn in as he had chosen another angle and field that I am interested in probably due to the fact that my dad works in that industry of mental health...












I loved Jacqueline Wilson's books when I was a kid!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-280/
All of these picture books look super fun!
ReplyDeleteMy post .
Sweet Valley Twins and The Baby-Sitters Club are the books I first remember reading and loving. Great list!
ReplyDeleteAhhh the babysitter's club!! I remember that series <3
ReplyDeleteThe Stinky Cheese Man was THE RAGE among my 3rd grade class. We fought for possession of the classroom & library copies and everyone who could possibly get their own did. I, for whatever reason, did not, and I waited roughly 15 long years until I ran across a sufficiently cheap copy (e.g. under $2) to buy...at which point I was devastated to find it was the rare book that did not enthrall me as much as an adult as it once had.
ReplyDeleteStill, those are some solid childhood memories and I am glad Young Me had the time of her life with library copies when she did. Fun to see it on your list!