Review: First Frost - Jennifer Estep



Have you read the Mythos Academy books ? Or wanting to start the series ? Here's Book 0.5 - First Frost , a prequel novella by Jennifer Estep.
Review: First Frost - Book#0.5 Mythos Academy Series - Jennifer Estep-July  2011
Have you been following the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep ,author of the popular series Elemental Assassin ? If you have been reading my reviews, you would know that I have and have read Books#1 - 3 and now of course the prequel Book #0.5 . Personally for me , I think that if you haven't read the series then this is a great book to start you as I felt a bit disappointed reading this last as throughout Books #1-3 her mother's death and what happened prior Gwen attending Mythos academy plays a huge part. I think if I had read it the other way around, my thoughts would have been different and I would have enjoyed it more. In First Frost , we finally discover more about the "Paige" incident and the finding out of Gwen's mother's death which of course plays a huge part in Book #3 and all about Gwen's first impressions of Mythos Academy and of course a glimpse and the first sightings between Gwen the Gypsy and Logan the Spartan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid