Pre-Order Blast - Simon Says - T.L Osborn


Image result for pre-order




Simon Says is officially on Amazon for preorder.
Releasing 24th June 2018.


Simon Says


Hot boss falls for his Personal Assistant. Their families try to tear them apart. Does Happily Ever After exist?
Aria

I’m obsessed with love stories and yeah I know they aren’t always real and life isn’t a fairy tale. That doesn’t stop me from wishing and hoping that Mr. Perfect will come along and rescue me from my normal, boring life.

Then I met him… Gorgeous, young, sex in a suit, every woman’s wet dream. For one night, he’s mine. Toe curling orgasms a plenty and he knows how to deliver. There’s just one problem. A big one. He’s my boss. You’d think I hit the jackpot. Over the desk spankings, maybe a little rendezvous in the file room, kinky office sex. Wrong!

He’s arrogant, cocky and demanding. He’s also the biggest playboy and most eligible bachelor around town. I make a plan to avoid him unless it is work related. I try. But he begins running through my thoughts. One hot, forbidden kiss changes our relationship.

My brothers don’t want me with him. His mother is obsessed with him staying single.

All I know is that I want to be with him no matter what. Does happily ever after really exist? Or am I dreaming?

Maybe I should’ve stuck to my books.

Simon

Left to raise my daughter alone when my wife was killed, I vowed never again to let a woman into my heart. Women, yeah I love women. Especially when they’re eager to fall into my bed. They only ever get one night.

Until her…the hot librarian in the lift. The one whose lips left me begging for more. One night, our passion exploded. One night she drove me crazy. She was gone before I woke.

Too bad she’s my Personal Assistant. I don’t screw the crew. Ever. No matter how hard I try to steer clear. Her eyes are seductive, her lips so kissable I need to taste every inch of her…again. Forbidden kisses, flirtatious words, sexy touching.  One problem. My Mum. She doesn’t want me moving on from my deceased wife, doesn’t believe in me choosing another to love and will do anything it takes to break us apart.

I’ll be with her no matter what anyone says. I run my happily ever after.

I found my princess and refuse to let her go.


Paperback Version is still in progress but will be available asap.

Goodreads Link : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40578838-simon-says



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid