Review: What My Sister Knew - Nina Laurin





What My Sister Knew

Review: What My Sister Knew - Nina Laurin - June 2018

I really enjoyed Nina's first book Girl Unseen, so decided to give this book a go as it sounded intriguing. I love stories like this that flit between the past and present. Fifteen years ago Andrea's aka Addie's twin brother Eli set fire to their parents home and stood by as their parents burned to death. He ended up with twelve years in prison and an institution. Her brother has been out for three years and she hasn't seen or heard a peep from him or has she? Now a woman has turned up dead and Eli is wanted for her murder. The toll is totaling up and it seems like everyone who is involved with the original case is now dead or near-death. The memories of what really happened that night will come flooding back to Addie as she must determine the truth of who caused the fire and why? Addie has built herself up a life and she can't have Eli ruining it for her. Can Addie track down Eli and put a stop to things before it becomes too difficult and he is left to his own resources on a revenge-seeking mission. What My Sister Knew by Nina Laurin was a good murder mystery with an ending I didn't see coming and filled with twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat. 
If you are in the mood for a good murder mystery then check out "What My Sister Knew" by Nina Laurin today.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid