Review: Love Her or Lose Her - Tessa Bailey






Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)


Review: Love Her or Lose Her - Book #2 Hot and Hammered Series - Tessa Bailey - January 2020


After reading Fix Her Up which was Book #1 in this series and enjoying the story of Travis and Georgia, I knew I wanted to continue reading the story. Love Her or Lose Her is the story of Rosie and Dominic Vega. This would I am guessing have to be my favorite book of the whole series even though I have yet to read Book #3. This book was amazing and is about second chances and fighting for what you want. Rosie and Dominic have been together since high school and in the past years, they have started to become distant in their marriage. Dominic and Rosie don't talk like they used to, laugh like they used to. The only time there is passion is when they have sex and the sexual chemistry is through the roof for this couple. When a customer flirts with Rosie, she realizes that she has missed this from Dominic and wants more. This leads her to move out and making sure that Dominic will have to fight for what he wants if he wants this marriage to work. The pair will end up in a crazy therapy for couples with a whacked-out hippie therapist and after a handful of homework sessions will try and bring their marriage to work and this time if all goes well, then it will be better than the first time around.What I loved about this book was like me Rosie's love language is Words of Affirmation and Dominic's is Acts of Service which is my partner's and I could see a little of my relationship reflected in this story which made me feel closer to the characters in this book. The other reason I felt close to this story too was that like Rosie I am wanting to change careers into something I am passionate about. Love Her or Lose Her despite being heavy in trying to work out their marriage, does have its humorous moments like Fix Her Up and we were also introduced to Wes who will become Bethany's love interest in Book #3 Tools of Engagement which definitely is one of those Hate at First Sight novels and I am looking so forward to their quick-witted banter.

Amazon : https://amzn.to/37Bcw2B






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid