Review: Lovebug - Erin Mallon






Lovebug (Natural History, #2)

Review: Lovebug - Book #2 Natural History Museum - Erin Mallon - February 2021

I have been so excited to read this book as I loved Flirtasaurus by Erin Mallon, I hadn't laughed that much in a long time. When Lovebug was released, I was so excited and the thing I am pleased with was that this book met my expectations and was even more hilarious than the first book in my opinion. I love Erin Mallon's writing as it is quirky, laugh out loud and so quick-witted. I felt right at home reading this book and, in some aspects, I felt like Mabel the main character and just wanted to be her as she wasn't afraid, to be honest, and she was freaking hilarious. The other thing I loved was the main male character Wallace as he was just as funny as Mabel and they were so suited for each other, also the characters in this book have a real genuineness about them and it feels so real. My other reason why I couldn't wait to read this book was that it was set in the location of the Natural History Museum and as a bookish geek myself, I love museums and think that working in one would be an amazing job opportunity, it's just unfortunate that in New Zealand where I live - Museums aren't a priority.
If you are feeling down and need a book to lift your spirits and have you laughing and looking like a madwoman then Lovebug by Erin Mallon is the read for you. If you feel alone in the world due to being like myself a bit of a geek, nerd, or social outcast - then Lovebug by Erin Mallon is the read for you. This series "Natural History Museum" is the perfect remedy for anyone out there who has ever felt like they didn't fit in because they were unique and different. I cannot wait to read more of Erin Mallon's books and hope for more wonderful reads in the Natural History Museum series.


Amazon
: https://amzn.to/3r2rnuB






 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid