Review: Between the Lines - Tammara Webber


 
Are you a fan of Tammara Webber's novels ?
Do you love Hollywood novels ?
Get ready for Book #1 in her series Between The Lines.....
Review: Between the Lines - Book #1 BTL Series - Tammara Webber - Originally Published April 2011 - Reprinted February 2013.
Honestly when I picked up Between the Lines I had no idea what it was about. I only knew two things, A) The author Tammara Webber had written it and I quite enjoyed her as a person since we belonged to the same FB bookgroup and B) That many of my friends had read it and enjoyed it. After reading her book "Easy" and loving that I decided to tackle the first in her Between the Lines series and I have to say it could be because of my age but I enjoyed Easy a whole lot more. Though , that's not saying I didn't enjoy Between the Lines as it takes us into the lives of Hollywood actors Reid Alexander and newcomer Emma who has been chosen to star as Will Darcy and Lizbeth Bennett in a modern rendition of Pride and Prejudice set in an American High School. Emma though can't help falling for Reid but it seems that another guy on the set Graham who plays the ugly and creepy Mr.Collins - we learn alot what make-up can do has captured Emma's heart. Will Emma fall for Mr. Popularity or will she choose to hang with Mr. Nice Guy Graham in the background. We also learn that sometimes the actors, the ones the girls all love aren't always the nicest guys as Emma will find out in Between the Lines. Who will capture Emma's heart as they read between the lines ?  Reid Alexander or Graham ?
I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series to see where the story will lead us.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid