Review: Just What I Needed - Kylie Scott





1001 Dark Nights Archives - J. Kenner




Review: Just What I Needed - Book #4.9 Stage Dive Series - Kylie Scott - November 2022

One of my favourite Rockstar series that I read years ago was Stage Dive by Kylie Scott, I am still to this day a Mal fan ( he was the drummer). Over the past year, I discovered book raffles over on Instagram where if you win, people will buy books off your wishlist and so I decided to add some of the Stage Dive Novellas that I haven't yet explored. This one was a gift from @cassiehale71. I loved it as it gave me a stroll down memory lane as Just What I Needed brought back the whole Stage Dive cast + family members. In this book, we meet Jude who is the nanny for David and Evelyn's son. She lives in their house and is now one of the family. In Just What I Needed, she is about to get her music HEA as she meets music producer Dean Jennings who has come to work on a new Stage Dive album. Jude has never dated a musician or anyone remotely famous before and is not their "type" but can Dean prove to Jude she is exactly his type and not his ex Frankie who turns up and gate-crashes their sushi date? Find out in this quick read novella which is also part of the 1001 Dark Nights Series which are novellas from a whole range of different authors. Just What I Needed is the perfect bite-sized read for any fans of Kylie Scott's Stage Dive series especially since it has left me wanting more which is the purpose of the 1001 Dark Night Series.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3uURcUx









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid