Review: Snowflakes - Ruth Ware





Amazon.com: Amazon Original Stories: Kindle Store




Review: Snowflakes - Book #1 Hush Collection - Ruth Ware - July 2020

Some days I get in these indecisive moods where I know I want to read something, but nothing grabs me. When I feel like this, I have a few quick reads on my Kindle that I know will just scratch that reading itch and hit the right spot. Snowflakes by Ruth Ware was one of those books. It starts with the War happening in what sounded like the UK and police/guards coming to the family's door. We hear gunshots as some of the family manage to escape and others are killed or so we believe. As I read this book, I imagined it being set in the 1940s at the time of World War 2, however, as we move along with the book we discover all is not what it seems. Laura and her siblings were raised on an island and were told that they were safe there from the War happening on the mainland, one that killed their mother. However, Laura is about to learn when her brother Cain disappears one night that all is not what it appears and that she and her siblings have been living in one of her father's paranoid states. Without giving too much away, Snowflakes was a good cult-like read and a thrilling read as it reminded me of an episode out of a Crime TV Show like Criminal Minds, NCIS, or Law and Order. I am now looking forward to reading the rest of the Hush Collection and also checking out the other Amazon Publishing stories I have on my Kindle.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/49qqL7Q








Comments

  1. "Your blog consistently delivers high-quality content. I appreciate the depth of your research and the clarity with which you present complex topics. Great job!"
    https://www.discountdrift.com/promotions/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've been following your blog for a while now, and I'm continually impressed by the relevance and timeliness of your content. Your ability to stay current in a rapidly changing world is truly commendable. Thank you for keeping us informed!"
    https://www.couponsstudio.com/all-stores

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid