Review: Reminders of Him - Colleen Hoover








Review: Reminders of Him - Colleen Hoover - January 2022


I was lucky a year ago to pick this book up at a secondhand book sale and of course, like a lot of the books I own, it has sat on my shelf for a year almost to date. I finally got around to reading it, though was a little cautious as though I have loved the majority of Colleen Hoover's books, the last one I read was Regretting You and I regret reading it as it ended up being a DNF and then I never got around to reading her other books as you know how sometimes a DNF can leave an unsavory taste in your mouth and makes you wary to try their other titles. Reminders of Him though was a fabulous read and reminded me why I love New Adult Romance as I was thrust back into the world of angst, heartbreak, and emotions but also romance, forgiveness, and moving on. Five years ago, Kenna made the biggest mistake of her life and it cost her not only the people she loved but also prison time. Now Five years later, she has been released and wants forgiveness and to get to know her and Scotty's daughter Diem. Diem lives with Scotty's parents, but are they prepared to give the girl who they believe killed their son with no remorse - a second chance? What happens though when Kenna starts to fall for Scotty's best friend Ledger and he starts to feel emotions for someone he has hated for the past five years? Can Kenna prove to Ledger and Scotty's parents, that she isn't the girl the media painted her to be and that what happened was an accident and she just wants a second chance at being part of a family? Reminders of Him was a great read and I loved the bonus of Kenna's letters to Scotty throughout the book. It also has made me want to get back into reading the last couple of Colleen's books I have still to read like HeartBones and It Starts with Us - the sequel to It Ends With Us.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3UBorXl







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid