Review: Wildfire - Hannah Grace







Review: Wildfire - Book #2 Maple Hills Series - Hannah Grace - October 2023

Have you ever read a series that you have been nervous about? One that you put off for a while as you were scared to read it? That was me with Wildfire as I loved Icebreaker - 5 stars and was in two minds with this one as I didn't want to be disappointed. I finally got around to reading it and though it wasn't as great storywise for me compared to Icebreaker, Russ on the other hand was way better as a book boyfriend and is now on my list compared to Nate. In the first book, we saw glimpses of Russ and he came across as a bad boy character but in Wildfire OMG he was shy, adorable, and such a genuine guy. I loved him to bits and now I am torn between being a Team Russ and a Team Henry as I fell for Henry in Icebreaker and can't wait for his book Daydream - I did love the scene with Henry's butt in the air when Russ pops home unexpectedly. Back to Wildfire, Russ ends up having a one-night stand with Aurora named after the night sky lights not the princess, though she has a sister called Elsa - so Disney love going on here. The next day, they discover they are both camp leaders at the same Summer Camp. The thing is though one of the rules is no staff fraternisations and Russ needs this job. Can Russ and Rory work together this summer as friends or will the sparks be too hot to deny? As someone who wishes they could have gone to Summer camp like the US has, I did enjoy this book's setting and I did yell Hooray when both Russ and Rory decided to get the courage to sort out their family issues. Point One to them and Zero to their fathers. Overall, Wildfire was another wonderful New Adult romance read and I now can't wait for June when Book #3 Daydream is released.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3wlgFa7









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid