Review: Lake Hollow Fears - Roisin Visser








Review: Lake Hollow Fears - Book #2 Lake Hollow Series - Roisin Visser - July 2024


I had been excited to read book #2 Lake Hollow Fears as book #1 Lake Hollow Secrets ended on a major cliffhanger. Book #2 begins with Carlotta's aka Lala's death and Remington finding out that she had been investigating the drownings starting with her first love Daniel. Most of the town thinks that Wilder killed them but Lala has found evidence that Wilder was innocent along with Mitchell Gibson. That leaves Cal, Charlie, and Grady. These three other guys are all ones that Remington has been involved in and currently, she is dating both Cal and Charlie. Book #2 also has Remington adding to her mix Wilder and Grady. Can one woman handle all these guys, especially when one of them could be a murderer? During Book #2 we read as Remington and Wilder try to solve the murder as well as a few sex scenes including a threesome between Wilder, Grady, and Remington and OMG Grady drops a bombshell in this book that ticked him off my list of suspects as well. I am still a bit suspicious of Cal as I don't think Charlie would kill his sister. Though the baseball game near the end, has given me a strong suspicion and now I can't wait for Book #3 to see if my answer is correct I loved the twist with the necklace and hoping to read more about it in Book #3. I did enjoy this book, but I have to admit I did find parts of this book, a bit drawn out whereas the first book was a faster pace. I was talking to the author this morning on Instagram and talking about who my favorite guy was and I am a Wilder fan.  A Heads up for Readers, Book #2 ends on a massive cliffie. 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/4djRMfb




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

A Love Letter From Emily White - Author