Review: Lumberjanes Book #4 - Various Contributors









Review: Lumberjanes - Book #4 - Various Contributors - April  2026



There are some series that you enjoy, and then there are those series that feel like coming home and for me, Lumberjanes is absolutely one of those. In fact, I can safely say that this is my favourite graphic novel series ever! So, you can imagine how excited I was when I was lucky enough to receive a copy from Boom! Studios.

Lumberjanes – Book #4 collects issues #37–48 and takes us straight back to the wonderfully weird and magical world of the Roanoke Cabin scouts. Just when you think things might finally calm down for our favourite campers, summer decides to throw even more chaos their way. From family visits and mysterious voices in the woods to strange time loops and, of course, a jackalope hunt with consequences nobody could have predicted, there is never a dull moment at camp.

One of the things I love most about Lumberjanes is that, underneath all the magical mayhem, mythical creatures and completely bizarre adventures, this series has so much heart. Friendship really is at the centre of everything. No matter how strange, scary or confusing the situation becomes, April, Jo, Mal, Molly, Ripley and the rest of the gang face it together.

This volume is packed with the humour, warmth and quirky charm that made me fall in love with the series in the first place. The characters continue to be wonderfully themselves, and I love that each of them brings something different to the group. Their friendship feels genuine, supportive and, most importantly, fun.

The artwork is colourful, expressive and perfectly suited to the wild adventures unfolding on the page. Lumberjanes has this incredible ability to be silly one moment and heartfelt the next, and that balance is something I never get tired of.

If you are already a Lumberjanes fan, then Book #4 delivers everything you have come to love about this series: friendship, adventure, humour, magic and plenty of wonderfully weird moments. And if you haven't yet discovered the Roanoke Cabin scouts, honestly, what are you waiting for?

Even time itself can't diminish the power of Friendship to the Max!


Amazon: https://amzn.to/4wGvEos





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Snakes and Ladders - Sean Slater

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent