Review: Visions of Sugar-Plums - Janet Evanovich

 
Following my goal of reading the Stephanie Plum novels, I had totally forgotten about her in-betweeners / her selection of novellas. So in time for the Christmas season, I bring you an In-betweener which slips between Hard Eight and Book #9.
Review: Visions of Sugar Plums - Book #8.5 Stephanie Plum Series - November 2002
Have you ever read a character from one of your favourite series and thought hmmm, I wonder how they came up with that character. Well , as I was reading the Christmas Novella of the Stephanie Plum adventures and to my surprise the author Janet Evanovich had introduced a supernatural character named Diesel and I was like OMG thats Diesel from her latest series Wicked Appetite and Wicked Business.
As we are also used to strange men popping up in Stephanie Plum's novel , at first she doesn't blink but soon she will realise that there is something not out of this world right with her newfound guest Diesel. He has somehow been transported into Stephanie's apartment building as it seems that two supernatural characters have gone walkabouts . As the novel goes along we read as the characters Diesel is looking for matches her bail FTA and the pair of them join forces. Will Joe and Ranger be supportive of a new hunky male encroaching on their Stephanie time ? Can Diesel help Stephanie to embrace the cheerfulness of Christmas Spirit ?  One of my favourite parts as always was Grandma Mazur's reference to wrestlers like Kurt Angle and Lance Storm as I was like - I know those names haha. The downside was I would have preferred a couple of scenes of Ranger and Diesel sizing each other up and Lula and Connie comparing the duo.
Another fun loving and quick easy to read book in the Stephanie Plum Series and when I say quick it only took me 1hr to read on my lunchbreak at work.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work?
    I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary
    daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
    Look into my weblog ; treatment for nail fungus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid