Review: Cross My Heart - James Patterson



 


Review: Cross my Heart - Book #21 Alex Cross Series - James Patterson - November 2013

Who knew that James Patterson still had it in him when writing the Alex Cross series ? Many authors I have noticed when they have been writing a series for too long, they start to drift off and become bored with the books and it displays in their writings but not James Patterson as I got stuck into Cross my Heart - book #21 this morning and OMG what an amazing book that kept me on my toes and my heart racing as once again Alex Cross has a serial killer psychopath after him but unlike the killers before and the psychopaths he has had to face, this one wants Alex Cross to have nothing left in life so he will take the people he loves most, the ones he lives for one by one and make sure that they are dead so Alex Cross will do the one thing all killers wish in this world - to kill himself as with no Alex Cross - top detective , it will make the city's job at catching killers a whole lot harder as when it comes to catching killers and deciphering their moves - Alex Cross is the best.  This would have to be one of the most amazing Alex Cross books I have read in a while and now after finishing it I am holding out in anticipation to discover what happens next, the sad thing is readers we have to wait for November 2014 for the next book to be released.
Warning to readers: This book does leave on a massive cliffhanger.

 

Comments

  1. Interesting piece! If you like gangster and thriller books, check out my new novel, The Last Gangster: Up Against It, about the last surviving participant in Al Capone’s St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, available on Amazon for $3. – Nick West
    http://tinyurl.com/nwtb7f7
    Twitter: @TheLastGangster

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid