Review: Hidden Gem - Skye Warren



Hidden Gem: Prologue (The Diamond Trilogy, #0.5)

Review: Hidden Gem - #Book 0 - The Diamond Trilogy  - Skye Warren - June 2020

I have to admit I didn't expect to enjoy this book as much as I did but I was sad to see it finish quickly though I knew going into the book, that it would be a quick read as it was only really there to set the premise of the book The Diamond in the Rough. In Hidden Gem, we meet Holly who comes from a family of travelers and history buffs. Her family including her sister London would rather be traipsing through the historical sites whereas Holly would prefer to stay indoors in museums and appreciate art or read about adventures. She is an introvert who loves books and is a bit of a geeky character. I loved Holly as I felt connected with her as she sounded similar to myself. In Hidden Gem, Holly meets Eli while staring at the Mona Lisa. She believes he likes her which in one way is still a shock as normally guys go for her sister London. The pair will share a fast but passionate whirlwind couple of days that is until Holly learns the real reason that Eli wanted her. What will happen when Holly discovers the truth? What has she gotten herself into?
Find out in Hidden Gem by Skye Warren. I am now looking forward to reading Diamond in the Rough by Skye Warren as Hidden Gem has gotten me all excited for the book which means that Hidden Gem did it's job well as a Prologue to the series.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid