Review: Mile High - Liz Tomforde











Review: Mile High - Book #1 Windy City Series - Liz Tomforde - June 2022

In the last year, I have made lots of friends on Instagram as it is becoming more of a bookish platform which is great for all of us bookworms out there, not so much for our pay cheques though as my physical book pile has risen astronomically in the last two years, not that I am complaining as it means I am being exposed to new authors like Liz Tomforde. I recently received her Windy City series for my birthday. I had been putting this one off as it is a chunky book and also I was in two minds as thought it might have just been about the "mile high club". It was sitting there staring at me, so I decided to give it a read and WOW, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It also was a quick read despite its chunky size. Book #1 of the Windy City Series is an Ice Hockey read and perfect for Pucktober. We meet Evan Zanders who is our playboy Ice Hockey star and Stevie who is a flight attendant working this season on the team's private plane. Stevie is not one to bow down to athletes as she's dated them and her brother is a star basketballer. Evan on the other hand is used to women falling at his knees and giving him whatever he desires. His latest interest is Stevie, but this time he is going to have to work harder as she wants to keep her job and has already been warned that fraternizing with the players will get her fired. As the book goes along and sparks fly between Stevie and Evan, he realizes that he no longer wants to be classed as the Bad Boy Playboy and he wants what his friend Madison has. Can Stevie be the "one"? Can Evan prove to Stevie that she won't be just another notch on his bedpost? Find out in Mile High - the first book in the "Windy City" of Chicago series by Liz Tomforde and another great Ice Hockey read to add to your Pucktober Lists.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3NfQc30





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas