Review: The Ledge - Christian White








Review: The Ledge - Christian White - September 2024

For the past couple of years, I have participated in readalongs for Tandem Collective Global and they are I find hit/miss titles. The Ledge by Christian White, I was looking forward to as I do love my thrillers but at the same time, I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never read any of his titles. Well, what can I say is that everyone needs to read this book as it is amazing. If you also love thrillers that you are surprised with and the twists you don't see coming, then The Ledge is one of those books you immediately need to add to your reading lists. This book starts in the present time with a body being found in the woods and then flashbacks to 1999 where we meet our four friends Aaron, Justin, Chen, and Leeson. They are inseparable and a close brotherhood, so much so that their friendship reminded me of the boys from Stand By Me or the girls from Now and Then movies. The book follows our narrator as he heads back home to the small town where he grew up and is faced with the demons and people of his past as years ago they made a pact never to speak about what happened on the ledge those many moons ago and now with the body being found, they must ensure that the blood pact they made still holds up. What happened in 1999 on The Ledge? This was an awesome thriller and as I said before even after finishing it a few days ago - the last couple of chapters are still playing in my head.  I am now looking forward to reading more of Christian White's books starting with The Nowhere Child.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Ledge-Christian-White-ebook







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas