Book Spotlight : Becca Lee's A Perfect Chance‏

HOT, AUSSIE STANDALONE ROMANCE SERIES
Title: A Perfect Chance
Author: Becca Lee
Genre: Aussie Contemporary Romance with a hint of  MC
Release Date: May 4th
Editor: Hot Tree Editing

"Ms. Lee’s sweet and sensual style is a welcome respite from the angsty conflict currently common within the genre. Her writing is also infused with generous hits of humor and insightful observations."
Chasing a ghost is easy. It's finding yourself that's the real challenge. 

Drowning in darkness, Mace struggles to move on from a past filled with sorrow. Anger is a much easier emotion to handle, one he readily embraces. Burying himself in his work and spending his nights with his brotherhood of bikers, Mace is determined to spend his life playing by his own rules.

Plagued by her own guilt, Lena desires nothing more than to break free from her past and to start afresh. But fear and anxiety threaten to keep her hostage, leaving her frustrated and stifled. The last thing she expects is another brooding man to be her possible way out.

While Lena is determined to fight for her future outside of the Deadwood MC, Mace is resolute to avoid any hope of happiness. Together, they have to decide what they're willing to risk for the perfect chance.
1.99 HALF-PRICE
Amazon: AU I US I UK I CA
ITUNES I NOOK I KOBO
SERIES LINKS
Book One
99c
Amazon US I AU I UK I CA
Book Two
1.99 HALF-PRICE
Amazon: US I UK I AU I CA
Spending the last few years near the Queensland coast, Becca is rarely out of the sea or off the beach. Dragging her long board with her and her overworked Kindle Fire, Becca enjoys her three addictions: reading, surfing, and ogling surfers, one of whom is her husband of ten years. 

She can still be found regularly on the beach with her family. Becca tends to leave the surfing to her boys; she's far too busy immersed in her own writing or, of course, with her head still buried in a new read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid