Review: The Blonde Identity - Ally Carter







Review: The Blonde Identity - Ally Carter - August 2023

One of my favourite authors especially when it comes to Spy Girls and Adventure fiction is Ally Carter when I was younger, I was hooked on her Gallagher Girl series, and then after that every time she wrote a new one, I gave it a go. The Blonde Identity is her first that I feel is for the more New Adult audience rather than the YA audience as her other series are more suited too. In The Blonde Identity, we have a young woman waking up in the snow in Paris, she has a head wound and amnesia. She can't remember who she is, but she knows she is in danger as men are after her and shooting at her. She is eventually helped by a spy operative who at first thinks she is her identical twin sister but when he gets closer and talks to her, he realises that of course this isn't the twin that's the spy. Now our main male lead Sawyer must help our character who we later discover her name is Zoe survive, otherwise she will be killed in her sister's place. The Blonde Identity was a fun action/romance read and I could easily see this book being made into a fun chick-flick movie as in a way it reminded me of the movies D.E.B.S and High Heels and Low Lifes, which were fun female kick-arse spy films I loved.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/40eAPNS






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid