VBT# Moonbow - Shelia Hollinghead
Review: Moonbow - Sheila Hollinghead - December 2013
Picking this book up to read by the cover, it was definitely not what I expected it to be and for that reason I didn't enjoy it as much , as I would never had read this type of book. So readers, don't judge this book by it's cover. It has nothing to do with Westerns and Cowboys as I had this whole Texas Ranger - think Killer Women TV show image in my mind and then I opened and was introduced to a whole new genre and storyline. The book starts off with Gisa waiting in a hospital room and there is a guy also in the waiting room and it looks like he was sent to assassinate her but he can't as there is something about her that appeals to him. The story then jumps to Gisa being picked up at her job by Dr.Brooks and then we discovered that this book is in fact a science fiction type novel and started to remind me of the movie Children of Men with Clive Owen. As Gisa has been currently going through IVF treatments to have a baby , and now she is finally pregnant but it turns out her baby is in fact a clone and get ready for the clincher - a clone of Hitler. Are you confused and weirded out now as I was ?. Now Gisa must run away with Dr.Brooks in order to save herself and her baby from a German Organisation called The Chosen who believe that Gisa must be killed as her baby will become the next feared Evil.
If you like Sci-Fi's then this is the read for you .


Comments
Post a Comment