Review: Seductive , Wicked , Royal - L.A Sable


Seductive, Wicked, Royal (Blood and Diamonds, #3)

Review: Seductive, Wicked, Royal - Book #3 Blood and Diamonds - L.A Sable - January 2020
I had been waiting for this book for a while to read after reading the first two books and the last book finishing on a cliffhanger of somebody blackmailing them with an orgy sex tape. The new school year has started and our main character Lily is armed with a list of potential blackmailers. I have to admit I wasn't very impressed with this book as the series felt rushed and the blackmailers demands were quite juvenile and then the ante did get picked up a bit at her birthday party and the whole Asher ordeal, but then when the blackmailer was revealed at the end of the book - it fell flat for me as I felt that we needed a deeper reason for the person behind the blackmail, after all, they even went to lengths to kill as the blackmailer is connected to the girl in the lake death that Lily was warned about in Book #1 by Liam Cardill who is also back teaching at the school. Compared to the other RH Bully romances I have read too I found the guys not trying very hard to be with her or pushing to save her as they were all worried about their "own images" rather than working together as a team. To be honest, I wouldn't want to be with any of these guys as they seemed like they only cared deep down about their money and success and still wrapped around their parent's fingers. The one character that I did come to like in Book #3 was actually Carter Bellamy as he stood up to his responsibilities when he didn't have too. Overall, I think that readers should only pick up Seductive, Wicked, Royal by L.A Sable if they feel the desire and need to conclude the Blood and Diamonds series, but don't hold your breath for an amazing finish as it was what I would call a satisfactory ending.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid