Review: Wicked Bedmate - Jenika Snow ( Cocky Hero Club)



Wicked Bedmate (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)

Review: Wicked Bedmate - #Cocky Hero Club World Series - Jenika Snow - May 2020
Wicked Bedmate was the fourth book I have read in the Cocky Hero Club series so far and it is now moved to my list of favorites. I just fell and loved both of these characters, the chemistry was amazing too and both the female and male leads had this genuine-ness about them. That you could tell just by reading that they were both good people and sincere in their actions. I know this is supposed to be the Cocky Hero but I don't know there was just something about Jason that though I found him as an Alpha Male and going definitely for what he wanted - he didn't come across as an arrogant cocky dude, which I liked as I am all for Alphas but when they move to jerk-status, that's when I turn off a bit. The book starts with Linda having the worst day of her life as she has been fired from her latest job and it wasn't even really her fault. She calls for a night of pity party with her best friend Michael. During this evening of drinking, Michael tells Linda he has set her up for a blind date with his boyfriend David's brother. In her drunken state, she readily accepts. The next day, of course, she learns Michael is serious and now she can't back out. Linda meets Jason - David's brother and the pair hit it off. They have an amazing date. Linda though needs to get back to her reality of looking for a job and attending job interviews.  She has one at Baxter and Calvin as a PA to the CFO- Mr. Shelby. Turns out that her Jason is none other than Mr. Shelby - her new boss. Linda doesn't want to threaten her job, so tries to stay away from him whenever she can but what happens when Jason won't give up that easy as the cockiness comes out in his "What I want, I get no matter what" attitude. 
Wicked Bedmate was a good office romance love story and worth reading if you get a chance.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid