Release Boost - Love or Lust: Part 2 by Rachael Brownell

 


Title: Love or Lust: Part Two
Author: Rachel Brownell

second-chance romance, love triangle, reality TV romance

 

Heartbreak and desperation; that’s what drove me.
Then I met them… and suddenly I have a decision to make.



 What’s a girl to do when she has two gorgeous men after her heart?

Kissing them both sounds like a bad idea. Under normal circumstances, it would be. But when you’re part of a reality TV show, you do things you never would otherwise. Because in order to win the game, you find a way to stay for as long as possible.

Jace and Lennon are my ticket to the finals.

One of them might even be my second chance at love.

The problem is the more time I spend with them, the more I’m starting to develop feelings. For both of them.

I can only choose one.

But which one is the right choice?

They’ve made their intentions clear and it’s time to decide… before someone is sent home.

Amazon Apple Barnes & Noble | Kobo
All Links










This could be my second chance at love, or they could be acting for the cameras.
And If I don’t choose right, I could leave even more broken than I arrived.

Amazon Apple Barnes & Noble | Kobo
All Links


What’s a girl to do when she has two gorgeous men after her heart?
They’ve made their intentions clear and it’s time to decide… before someone is sent home.

Amazon Apple Barnes & Noble | Kobo
All Links


Lennon and Jace are both still after my heart.
The final prize.
Love.

Pre-Order Now. Available April 12
Amazon Apple Barnes & Noble | Kobo
All Links



Enter to win an audiobook of Love or Lust



Rachael Brownell is an award-winning author of contemporary, New Adult, and YA romance.

Rachael lives in Michigan with her husband, son, cuddly dog, and hateful cat. She published her first book in 2013 and has since released more than 30 additional titles. Her books have been known to take you on a rollercoaster ride - from sweet to dark and everything in between.

Sign up for Rachael's Newsletter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid