Review: Thriller 2 - Anthology - Various Authors









Review: Thriller 2 - Various Authors - January 2009

I often don't get time to sit down and read a collection of short stories, especially one this thick as when I read, I prefer to read in one sitting. So when I had my bus journey home yesterday from Auckland after seeing Morgan Wallen in concert, I took a few books with me for the bus ride and I chose on the way back to read Thriller 2 from start to finish and I managed to finish it just before arriving back to Tauranga - perfect timing. This book too had been sitting on my bookshelf since around 2009 I remember picking it up from The Warehouse as it was one of those "Books for Sale" when they put them at cheap prices like $10-12 each. Thriller 2 contains short stories that fall under either the Thriller/Mystery or Horror genre from some of your favourite authors like Jeffrey Deaver, Lisa Jackson, Mariah Stewart, RL Stine, and many more. Some stories I felt were a bit blah whereas others held my attention and I wanted more. Collections like these are great if you are one of those readers who like to pace themselves and maybe read a story a night or in short bursts, but if you are like me  - then Thriller 2 is the perfect companion when you are on holiday and want to devote a whole morning or day to relaxing and reading as it will not disappoint. I now have a few other anthologies which are along the same vein to read which will wait for my bus journey in a couple of weeks when I have another concert the Pentatonix.




Amazon
: https://amzn.to/3loAfx9







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid