We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop :)


Welcome to another week of The Book Blogger Hop and on a Saturday again too.

Today's Question is :

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"



                                                                    Today's Answer

It depends where I am , as sometimes I like to lie on/in my bed and read especially in the mornings , if Im reading in between a tv programme then its curled up on the couch or if it's such a nice day outside I like to read lying down on the trampoline.


                                                                 Question For Readers:

When Blogging on your Blog , do you have a special something that is individual to you that you do and what is it and why ?

                                                                        My Answer:

I have yet to start it back up properly but on my old blog I used to pick my favourite quotes out of the books and/or their taglines and have that as the first part of my book reviews. I've seen some awesome things around as Im a quotes person that's a favourite , another thing I do is when I see a book that I really want or am looking forward to it , I do a write-up of the book and add a book trailer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid